Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Motivation semi-FAIL


Well not exactly but close enough. Thanksgiving day I had to put my toys away... that is to say all of my modeling stuff was dominating he kitchen table and had to be moved for dinner.

Well for the ADD mind out of sight it ALWAYS out of mind and my plans of working on my army all Thanksgiving weekend didn't really happen... and haven't really since.

To be fair things have been busy and I was also waiting for some bits for my next project but I've been allowing life get in the way a little too. Been having trouble sleeping and the last thing I have wanted to do when I get home at night is model, despite knowing that I should.

I pulled it all out this weekend and dumped it back in it's pile so I would see it, still I didn't get to it until last night.

So I'm back on the wagon as it were, I'm not dead and yes the blog is still very much helping me stay motivated overall. Once again thank you all for that. Hope to get some pics up soon of my current project: A Sorcerer (Rune Priest)

6 comments:

  1. We'll be waiting for more pics!

    For the momment, search your inspiration in other blogs! Don't feel that you "must" paint, think that you "want" to do it. It's not a job, at least not for us (xD) and should be enjoyable.

    Couldn't use the weekend to paint? Not a problem, just try to make some time and enjoy painting and converting!

    If you don't have enough time, just surf the blogosphere looking for some cool conversions or paintjobs! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. But don't surf too much otherwise all of your time disappears and with it the opportunity to get anything done yourself!

    You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to stay motivated and consistent but hey, it's the holidays. Don't be too tough on yourself, sometimes little breaks can be helpful and refreshing so long as they don't sap your overall enthusiasm. Still I'm glad to see you're back at it... good luck!

    ReplyDelete