Monday, January 3, 2011

WoW: No one gets out alive.


"I'll get my wife hooked on World of Warcraft too. That way I can't play it all the time and have to work on other stuff like, eating, bathing, cleaning... oh yeah and 40k too!"

That was the plan and it worked out great because indeed she is now hooked on WoW as well. What I didn't expect is our old "broken" PC to suddenly have it's USB ports miraculously start working again which I noticed almost by a simple mistake. This led to us playing WoW some of Saturday and all day Sunday TOGETHER!

Fail.

4 comments:

  1. I used to play WoW very intensively for 1,5 years but I'll never do something like that ever again. Mind you, I still do a lot of internet but I think blogging is much more constructive :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you'll find this strip appropriate soon enough (I know I have)! And to think that I dragged her into it.

    http://www.pvponline.com/2010/10/18/expansion-pains/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so lucky! Where do you find wives who like to wargame? Is there an add you can apply too. For the life of me that is always the reason they break up. :)

    By the way, that pic just cracked me up. Couldn't stop laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you have a great page here… today was my first time coming here.. I just happened to find it doing a google search. anyway, good post.. I’ll be bookmarking this page for sure. 192.168.1.254 is a private IP address to login to your Router Admin Control Panel. Visit 192.168.l.254, logging in, now you can setup your Router such as: Security Options, DNS and much more.

    ReplyDelete