Thursday, August 25, 2011

Space Marine Demo & Modeling Hiatus

Lets face it friends there are just too few days in our lives when we get to gut f*ck Ork with a chainsword.

Lucky for me today was not one of those days.

Regrettably I'm on a modeling hiatus. The wife & I are taking a trip back to my home town of Boston next week & money is a little tight before the trip. Unfortunately I have plenty of bits for the projects that are next on my list to knock off but I'm missing some for all of them too.

So I'm on a break catching up with my video gaming. I got Assassins Creed Brotherhood for Christmas & never played it so I'm working on that (great game) & then today I downloaded the Space Marine Demo......

As I slid the Ork off my chainblade after violating his belly button like a drunk sorority girl and stepped on his head which cracked like an egg shell under the heel of my power armored boot I was hooked.

I can't wait until the day I get home from our trip because I'll be kicking Xenos/Chaos ass all day.

For those of you who haven't gotten to try it out yet: do it! My wife looked at me a little crazy when I kept saying "They made it so realistic" but you guys will understand me. At least you will when you start exploding Ork heads with Mass Reactive bolts from your Stalker Pattern Bolter or how short bursts from your bolter are much more effective than firing on full auto into a crowd.... you know like how a "REAL" Space Marine does it.... simply fracking awesome!

4 comments: