Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Out of the Fryer and Into the Frying Pan

Hell It's about damn time


Yes indeed I have been playing WOW this whole time. Yes I'm still alive.

The WOW sickness has finally lifted enough for other things in my life turning into a 2 times a week thing instead of an every waking moment thing. So naturally I finally purchased Starcraft 2.

Good news is I've never been the biggest fan of online RTS, I'm more of the single player story line campaign guy so the SC2 sickness can only last SOOO long, leaving me with my minor WOW symptoms, the Red Sox, the NBA playoffs so long as the Celtics are alive and then finally 40k... !

Coming soon... maybe.... hopefully.

Hey slaggin' Tyranids errr.... I mean Zerg has to be good for me right?!

3 comments:

  1. Starcraft on still holds more enjoyment for me. Maybe its a nostalgia thing but i just cant get to into SC2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete