Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Future Army Construction Plans



So as I work my way out of Stracraft 2 and WOW my mind has been turning back to 40k lately and I'm torn on what I wish to construct and/or finish constructing. A few ideas to bounce off of you:

-Continue on with the Word Bearers (Space Wolves)

-Ever since I started on the Word Bearers I immediately regretted not building a Night Lords army instead after seeing Dan the Deamon's army on the Bolter and Chainsword forums, it's everything thats cool in the universe. I don't plan on being able to do THAT much coolness but damn it would be nice to have something similar.

-My most favorite of armies I ever played was an old Lost and the Damned list I used to have out of the Eye of Terror Codex. I loved that it was like a "real" Chaos army from books like Storm of Iron, lots of cannon fodder and pawns backed up by marines. Before starting the Word Bearers I was dead set on building a guard army and allying Grey Knights to represent the elite marines but the Deamonhunters FAQ killed off that idea.... but now we have Codex: Grey Knights, Coatez and Inquisitorial henchman...

Any opinions? Maybe I'll get something done someday. :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you back on the right way xD

    I'd say go word bearers! Your army was looking good (until you left the whole 40K world for so long) and would be a shame to lose all that work ;D

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete