Thursday, July 28, 2011

Army Construction Status

I figured I should average @ least ONE post a month.

It felt like only a few day but it ended up being a few weeks that I took off from modeling but I'm back on the horse & halfway done with my next Wolf Guard Squad, so I'll have some new stuff to show off soon. In the mean time I actually wanted to post something just for me.

Last night I thought that I'd list out the models I intend to build for my Word Bearers to help keep me focused on the models I have to build and those I already have done to show me how far I've come. Like i said it's just for me really and it will help keep me focused.

- Black Cardinal Vaul (Logan Grimnar counts-as)
- Dark Apostle on foot (Wolf lord or possible Ragnar Blackmane stand in)
- Demon Prince (a Wolf Lord on Thunder-wolf counts as)
- Rune Priest 1
- Rune Priest 2
- Dark Apostle w/Jump Pack (Wolf Lord or Wolf Priest)
- Krakus the Outcast, Lord of Skulls (A Khorne devoted Lone Wolf, ergo a Word Bearer heretic)
- Maybe 1-2 Other Lone Wolves (each for another God)
- Wolf Guard Squad 1
- Wolf Guard Squad 2
- Wolf Guard Squad 3
- Swift Claw Raptors (Retinue for the HQ w/jump pack)
- Landspeeder(s)
- Thunder-Wolf Squad 1.0 (these guys are getting redone)
- Thunder-Wolf Squad 2.0 (First unit I did & I'm not totally happy with them.)
- Mounted Demons (Ferensian Wolves)
- Long Fang Squad 1
- Long Fang Squad 2
- Dakka Predator
- Rhino
- Rhino
- Rhino or Drop Pod
- Razorback

Yeah there is a lot of red but as for model count I'm about half way.... not so bad.

More soon.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking to learn the a best UI UX design course in India on a budget?. Here's a list of the top free masters in ux design india that you can take online. Learn more at subhe.com. Make the best use of this opportunity to learn and grow with the specialized courses on offer.

    ReplyDelete